We are really keen to encourage you to visit our lovely villa and therefore we have maintained our 2017 prices at the same level as our 2016 rates. The 2017 charging schedule for the remainder of the year is as follows:
Summer: from now until 30 September 2017 £675pw
Autumn: 1 October – 15 November 2017 £600pw
Off season: 16 Nov – 31 December 2017 £600pw
After holding our prices constant for 2 years we have to reflect some increases in maintenance and servicing costs for the coming season. We still think rental charges for Villa Kingfisher in 2018 represent outstanding value bearing in mind the property can comfortably sleep 8 people. So the 2018 charging schedule is as follows:
Winter: 1 January – 31 March 2018 £600pw
Spring: 1 April – 30 April 2018 £625pw
Low season: 1 May – 30 June 2018 £675pw
Summer: 1 July – 30 September 2018 £775pw
Autumn: 1 October – 15 November 2018 £700pw
Off season: 16 Nov – 31 December 2018 £600pw
We recognise that people’s holiday and personal needs can vary based on a variety of circumstances. We want to be as accommodating as possible to provide solutions for you.
So, for example, we offer flexibility on change-over days because of issues like awkward flight schedules etc. Just let us know in your enquiry and, depending on other guests’ arrival/check-out times, we will do our very best to meet your needs. Ordinarily we would ask for arrivals after 4pm and departure before 11am to allow time for cleaning. But again this can be negotiated within reason to meet your particular needs.
Also should you need an extra few days’ stay let us know upfront and we will quote you a decent daily rate. Similarly we can consider longer term rentals during off-peak periods and would be delighted to quote for you on this. We have already mentioned that we can make conditions very warm and pleasant for people coming to stay during the milder months and we think some of the best times here are when the summer crowds have eased off and the temperatures are more comfortable – particularly for younger children or more mature visitors.
We usually offer one or two promotional deals each year and we shall post details on these on our news blog so so please keep an eye out for these.
Finally our secret weapon Karyn, our super local agent, is there in Kalkan to help you on a variety of levels especially during the planning stage. For example she can help arrange transfers from the airport, organise some shopping for your arrival, plan trips and get jobs done on the premises. See here for more details
These are very simple:
- there is a non-refundable deposit of £200 payable when booking the villa.
- Full settlement must be paid 8 weeks before arrival date.
- We also require a refundable damage deposit of £200 to be sent with the balance payment. The damage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of your departure from our villa, provided there has been no damage to the villa or its contents. We are not however going to charge for the odd broken glass.
- Pool heating is required in April, first half of May and second half of September through to year end, and will be charged at £100 pw.
- Fresh bread is delivered to you daily; the amount depending on your needs. Please pay for this before leaving.
- Cancellation policy: the deposit made at time of booking is non-refundable. Should the holiday be cancelled prior to final payment (i.e. 8 weeks before arrival date), the customer will not be liable for the balance. If it is cancelled within 8 weeks of the holiday start date there will be no refund unless a replacement booking can be found.
- Payments can be made via cheque or electronic bank transfer; we’ll advise you of our details upon enquiry. Just get in touch folks.