We think rental charges for Villa Kingfisher represent outstanding value (bearing in mind the property can comfortably sleep 8 people) compared with many other Mediterranean destinations.
Prices for the remainder of 2020 are as follows:
We recognise that people’s holiday and personal needs can vary based on a variety of circumstances. We want to be as accommodating as possible to provide solutions for you.
So, for example, we offer flexibility on change-over days because of issues like awkward flight schedules etc. Just let us know in your enquiry and, depending on other guests’ arrival/check-out times, we will do our very best to meet your needs. Ordinarily we would ask for arrivals after 4pm and departure before 11am to allow time for cleaning. But again this can be negotiated within reason to meet your particular needs.
Also should you need an extra few days’ stay let us know upfront and we will quote you a decent pro rata rate. Similarly we can consider longer term rentals during off-peak periods and would be delighted to quote for you on this. We have already mentioned that we can make conditions very warm and pleasant for people coming to stay during the milder months and we think some of the best times here are when the summer crowds have eased off and the temperatures are more comfortable – particularly for younger children or more mature visitors.
We usually offer one or two promotional deals each year and we shall post details on these on our news blog so so please keep an eye out for these.
Finally our secret weapon Karyn, our super local agent, is there in Kalkan to help you on a variety of levels especially during the planning stage. For example she can help arrange transfers from the airport, organise some shopping for your arrival, plan trips and get jobs done on the premises. See here for more details
These are very simple:
- there is a non-refundable deposit of £200 payable when booking the villa.
- Full settlement must be paid 8 weeks before arrival date.
- We also require a refundable damage deposit of £200 to be sent with the balance payment. The damage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of your departure from our villa, provided there has been no damage to the villa or its contents. We are not however going to charge for the odd broken glass.
- Pool heating is usually required in April, first half of May and second half of September through to year end, and will be charged, if needed, at £100 pw.
- Fresh bread is delivered to you daily – fresh and early ready for when you get up – depending on your needs. Please pay for this before leaving.
- Cancellation policy: the deposit made at time of booking is non-refundable. Should the holiday be cancelled prior to final payment (i.e. 8 weeks before arrival date), the customer will not be liable for the balance. If it is cancelled within 8 weeks of the holiday start date there will be no refund unless a replacement booking can be found.
- Payments can be made via cheque or electronic bank transfer; we’ll advise you of our details upon enquiry. Just get in touch folks.